Digital Marketing Training by DigiPerform Reviews
Having known the success and application of digital marketing it would be no surprise for you to plan a future in it. Considering digital marketing as a career option opens various employment avenues. One of the leading institutes which may cater to your needs is Digiperform.
Having its branches all over Asia, Digiperform has come out with outstanding results in training its candidates. Digiperform aims to bridge the gap between the market demands and the Digital marketing professionals available to deal with client requirements.
About Digiperform :
The institute was established in the year 2014 by the collaboration of an Indian business tycoon, Manu Jolly and an enthusiastic digital marketing expert, Vaibhav Vats. Within the very first 3 years of their collaboration, the duo had already established more than 16 Digiperform branches in over 10 cities training more than 7500 individuals.
Digiperform Placements & Achievements :
The institute has managed to train over 250 batches comprising of more than 15000 candidates by now. Having established 25 Digiperform branches across the country, the institute has already created a niche in the industry. Also, the institute has managed to provide around 4100 successful digiperform placements hence making a firm place in the world of digital marketing.
Training Program :
Digiperform is known for its award-winning and interactive LMS (Labour Management System). The institute trains the candidates through elaborate PPTs and incorporates various quizzes from time to time. A regular check on the students’ performance is kept through progress trackers.
A speedy learning is promoted through tool based learning. The curriculum includes 11 to 30 proficiency modules which can be taken up as per the required level of training. The modules include SEO, Online advertising, Email, Graphic Designing, Google Ad words, Social Media and many more options. Digiperform gives its students the option of weekly as well as weekend classes.
The 320-hour learning program comprising of 30 modules is followed by two online tests which ultimately makes the candidate eligible for certification. The institute provides for the training of freshers, professionals, and businessmen.
Digiperform Fees :
With fees of INR. 55,000+ GST, you may opt for an online as well as classroom training.
- Material provided :
Digiperform provides the home-based assignments, workbook presentations, a study guide with books, learning management system access, online worksheets along with practical exposure to prepare its candidates for the Internet marketing industry.
- Digiperform Branches :
Digiperform has its establishments in Karnataka, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi-NCR and Rajasthan with new branches coming up every year.
- Digiperform Placements :
The prominent corporates presently hiring the candidates from Digiperform include Aakash Institute, Lava, Microsoft, POPxo, Adobe, Accenture, Quikr, Jaypee Group, Scoop Whoop and the list goes on.
Digiperform Reviews from the alumni :
- Arti Singh Khaneda felt good about the training environment and the systematic approach of the program.
- Wijunamai Mathalakbou who is now placed with Anil Agencies Pvt. Ltd. boasts about the practical experience provided by the institute in the course curriculum.
- Manoj Khatana also recommends the Institute for its practical knowledge and execution of the modules.
- Chawang R took up the course from the Digiperform Kailash Colony Branch feels content with the training atmosphere and the cooperative nature of the training faculty.
- Jitan Aggarwal received his training directly from the co-owner Vaibhav Vats who made the concept of digital marketing much easier to understand and had a great learning experience.
Trust pilot Rating of Digiperform – 4/5
Mouthshut.com Rating of Digiperform – 3/5
On the other hand, some users had a bad experience due to which they have registered complaints against Digiperform.
- Sonal Aggarwal Gupta faced few issues because of the staff negligence and hence was not happy with the services provided by the institute.
- Manish Singh had a demeaning experience due to underqualified faculty and outdated software at one of the centres.
Digiperform has still managed to create a name for itself irrespective of few bad experiences. Few setbacks don’t end the company’s reputation but it is all the matter of centre involved. Digiperform might prove to be a good option to improve your future opportunities.
Recommended for you –