Want to Free Demo Session?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
2. No Follow –
An SEO can understand the importance of No Follow links, and this is the perfect tool to analyze the No follow links in any web page. If you will use it wisely it can grab PR and link building opportunity. This extension will help you to manage your link Juice and your link building efforts.
Best Use – Detect no follow links and no index meta tags
3. MozBar –
If you don’t want to waste your time and effort than this all in one SEO toolbar is for you. It helps you to get custom searches by country, region, and city. Apart from that it will help you with following metrics –
- A quick check of PA and DA of any website.
- Compare link metrics while surfing on the internet.
- Highlight keyword and differentiate links, whether it is followed or no follow
- Export SERP analysis into CSV format.
Benefits of using Moz Pro subscription – The Pro version of MozBar offers keyword difficulty score, page optimization, root and subdomain links.
Here is link of Mozbar extension
4. Check My Links –
This browser extension is best for those who want to analyze valid and invalid links in your content. It is one of the best extension if you want to analyze broken links and wants to fix them. I am using this tool for a long time and it is listed in my primary browser extensions. It uses color taping to highlight a different type of links. Use it and prevent your SEO mistakes on the Go.
Here is link checkmylinks
Special TIP – This tool is crawled in few seconds and If you are a Freelancer or going for a job interview than this is a great assistant to show potential new clients to show the issues on their site.
Best For – Designers, Developers, and content editors.
5. WooRank –
A must have Chrome Plugin for all your daily need, Woo Rank offers a deep SEO Report of any website. It offers wide range of SEO audit factors, some of them are listed below-
- Visitor Data, traffic estimations, and visitor localization.
- Social Monitoring of FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Mobile Rendering, Loading time, Mobile Optimization
- W3c validation, robots.txt, and URL rewrite
- SEO Analysis, Text/HTML ratio, and back link Analysis
Best For- Designers, web developers, and Digital professionals
Try these browser extensions and transform your link building campaign into a successful and effective one.